The 29th IGM Annual General Meeting 2020
Notice is hereby given that the 29th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Geology, Malaysia will be held as detailed below:
Date: 17th June 2020 (Wednesday)
Time: 3:00 PM
Venue: Virtual Meeting via Zoom
- IGM Members intending to attend the AGM are required to pre-register through above registration button or this link by 12:00 PM,15th June 2020.
- Invitation would be sent to the mobile phone contact of the registered Members by IGM Secretariat before the start of the meeting.
- Members are responsible to download the ZOOM application and to ensure stable internet connectivity throughout the meeting.
- Adoption of Agenda
- Confirmation of Minutes of the 28th AGM 2019
- Matters Arising
- To receive the reports of the Council
- To receive, approve and pass the Accounts for the year ended 31st December 2019
- To appoint an Auditor
- Election/Announcement of New Council 2020/2021
- Any Other Business
Please note that no other matters shall be discussed, unless prior written notice is submitted and is to reach IGM Secretariat () by the 10th June 2020 (at least 7 days before the meeting) or by majority vote of the Annual General Meeting. The previous AGM minutes and reports could be viewed on IGM website.
By Order of the Council,
LING NAN LEY